Undergraduate Statistics Club
Undergraduate Statistics Club is a student-managed organization and it creates opportunities for students to network with other students interested in the statistical field. It is a social organization and you will have a chance to get to know professors and graduate students in the department during the activities. Also you can learn about careers in statistics in both academia and industry.
Q: What does Undergraduate Statistics Club do?
A: We host events such as career talks and social events for students interested in statistics. Our main objective is to offer a place outside of the classroom where students can meet their classmates.
Q: Who can join?
A: Anyone with an interest in statistics can join us. Statistics majors and minors are joined automatically and would benefit from participation in the club.
Q: How much are dues?
Q: How often does the Undergraduate Statistics Club meet?
A: Meetings are usually once or twice a month during academic year.
- Jenna Rogers firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ethan Marchbanks email@example.com
- Molly McDermott firstname.lastname@example.org
- Min-Su Park email@example.com
- Mekinsey Marchbanks firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alex Peterson email@example.com
- David Reynolds firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shang Xu email@example.com
- Madison Giglio
- Matthew Green
- Mekinsey Marchbanks
- David Reynolds
- Sarah Schlote
- Minsoo Soh
- Talicia R. Black
- Eun Young Park
- Minsoo Soh
If you want to offer any suggestions, feel free to contact one of the board members.